Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Lot of Fun

Good morning Morning! What a fine time today! I was so sleepy last night and now I feel bright and chipper. At least that was what I told myself over a headache this morning. I went to Curves and exercised and had a lot of fun. There were not a lot of other women there, but three of us loved the jazzy, fun music. Achey Breaky Heart, Celebrate, and Locomotion were some of the tunes we danced and exercised,  too. I also made two new friends, Pam  and Rachel. Pam knew Joe's mother. She was married to Michelle's uncle or Nancy's sister or someone. I am not sure of the family connection. I have trouble keeping my own family tree straight. Anyway, here I am on line chatting about nothing. But I made a dent in one of the resolutions----two new friends.

1 comment: