Monday, April 9, 2012

Exercise

Do you like to exercise? I hate it. I would rather lay in bed and read a good book or sleep. I would rather play a game of cards or even do dishes. In order to exercise I have to plan ahead and get out there and do it. And do it first thing. If I don't, it doesn't get done.
When did start hating it?   I think it was when I took ballet and the teacher spanked me for doing a deep knee bend the wrong way. Or maybe it was when I couldn't stand up and dive off the side of the pool, it was too far from the water. Anyway since then I have preferred to be a spectator.
Today though I went to Curves and then later in the day walked to the end of my street.
Woooooo go girl.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it too. I try to incorporate it into every day life, but that doesn't work as well as I'd like.

    ReplyDelete