Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why there are no pictures.

In case you are wondering why there are no pictures, I haven't finished emptying the boxes. In my home on Elm drive I never unpacked everything and in my home on Erin Drive I didn't either so maybe I will and maybe I won't unpack here. After all I plan to live here 10 or more years. Anyway the cord to get the pictures from my camera to here is in a box somewhere.
I also haven't posted pictures because I have been busy car shopping and finally on Saturday I got a new used car. Happy birthday to me. I did get into a box and find some summer clothes I though I had thrown out. Unpacking is sort of like Christmas because you don't know what will be in the box.
Yesterday on Monday I didn't open or empty box any boxes because I was so excited. I got flowers from a not so secret admirer.
And that is my list of excuses. One day I will unpack everything, specially those Christmas ornaments. I really want to get a real tree this year, and I will have to get a tree stand because I don't have one. So until the day I unpack the right box there will be no pictures. And until I buy a tree there will be no Christmas. But it is still 27 days until Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. There can be Christmas without a tree .. but you do have 27 days to get one. I'm looking forward to pictures.

    who is the not-so-secret admirer?

    Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete