Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hooray!

I am so excited to own my own house that I pushed enter and publish before I wrote anything. Well, I already wrote about the house on another post. So this one is about moving. First of all I need to say that I am so blessed. I have 4 great children who helped me paint. ( Sorry Jay I know you would've painted if you lived closer.) Secondly I have so many good friends from church who helped me move. I am so humbled to see how they all came to help out. FYI I think the youngest person who helped was Lita and the second was DAyJa, then Barb ( a 30 something mother of 5) and the rest of use were all over 55. But we had the truck loaded and items moved by 10:00 and the rest was done as far as arranging by noon. God has truly blessed me with some excellent friends I hope to repay them in some form soon. Yesterday afternoon and today I spent time unboxing things and putting things away. I sit here shaking my head because, I am truly blessed.
I should have taken some photos of everyone moving me, I had the camera in my purse for such a time as that but then I forgot. I am so glad to live here and have the neighbors I have.

2 comments: