Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Four Nights

We have now slept in the house for 4 nights. I still have not had a very good nights sleep. Maybe this will be the one.
Saturday night I was very sore from moving and unboxing. I kept waking up with pains in my legs.
Sunday night I couldn't find my phone to set the alarm for Monday so I just hoped to get up in time to enjoy cleaning on Monday morning. But as a result I just woke up to see what time it was!
Monday night the heater kept making noise and I wasn't tired enough to sleep through it so I got up early. I did some unpacking and went back to bed, only to wake up with the alarm at 6:45 to drive up to Richmond with Beth, Jesse and Ezra.
Tuesday night Lita came home and scared me by turning on the dryer. I thought someone had broken in. Especially when I heard her talking loudly in her room, luckily she was just skyping with someone. Then at about an hour later I had a wrong number call.
Now it is Wednesday, I did not have any tea after 2 o'clock. I walked this evening at Wal-mart and I will try to relax with a good book.
I also cooked tomorrow's turkey so I hope to get some good sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I hope last night was better. Sorry I didn't get back to you today. Are you going shopping tomorrow? Have fun if you do!

    ReplyDelete