Friday, July 22, 2011

Boxes


When I was at Dad's last weekend I saw a living room a fourth full of boxes and inside them are things that others had created for memories. I loved looking at the boxes of scrapbooks and trying to identify older relatives when they were young. I only wished that Granny had written something in the the ones she saved of her travels. I can piece together the dates though. There were also things that we children had sent her.
Today I was unboxing several boxes here AND found things that my children had made for me. I have a whole folder of items that Jonathan made at school. There are a few pieces of artwork that JJ made and a whole lot of things that Katie has made. I wonder what to do with all these things? Do I save them and make a Anna Kelly in a box like Katie and JJ found a Fred Mackenzie in a box?
I am going to make a summer of 2011 scrapbook of things that happened this summer. I just have to get the camera and I have to have some of the pictures that others took sent to me. I can't figure out how to put them into the photo spots on this laptop.
Where is that Camera I bought?

1 comment:

  1. Don't know where your camera is .. sorry. What's going to happen with the old stuff at Dad's house?

    ReplyDelete