Sunday, July 3, 2011

Best Day in a While


Today was one of those good days when you know you are where you should be and you are there. At Katie's church today they talked about the value of solitude and how to have a quiet time. Just what I needed to here. I am often alone and this reminded me of all the times in the past 37 years when I didn't have time for a quiet time.
As I drove to and from Indy I enjoyed some Amy Grant songs and really related to them. One that really jumped out to me was
Are you livin' in an old man's ruble are you listenin' to the father of lies.
Or
Are you livin' as a new creation?
I hope I am listening and living to God the Father and living as a new man (or woman) that Paul talks about in the letters to the Romans.

May tomorrow be another Blessed Day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day. What are you doing tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete