Friday, June 3, 2011

Birds and things

As I was washing dishes I wondered about the birds in my backyard. One built a nest in the grill. Jonathan and Ashley got it out and yet the bird is building a new one right back in the grill. I wish it was a cardinal I wouldn't mind so much then, but it is an ugly black one and it sings loudly. So happy to be making a new home I guess.

Alice brought me a humming bird feeder. I want to put it up and get some pink and red flowers for the yard. Unfortunately I have no shovels and I don't think I can do yard work anyway. But soon I will be able to do that!

As I was recuperating I worked on a sweater and finished it! And I am also almost done with the granny square afghan. So productive!

Do I need some new projects?

1 comment:

  1. yes you need some new projects. I was going to ask about pictures, but i remembered that you don't have a camera :(. what are you thinking about doing next? another crochet project?

    ReplyDelete