Tuesday, June 7, 2011

School's Out Forever


The words of a song I heard first at a skating rink in Omaha, Nebraska: "Schools out for Summer school's out forever." For me it truly is and I am beginning to have a dream. It is lovely to thing that I don't have to get up tomorrow and be anywhere and I don't have to do anything. I am though going to do some things. My list for tomorrow includes;
1. Walk in the a.m. and pray and read the Bible.
2. Call the courthouse
3. Go through the closet and try to find my missing clothes
4. Buy a new camera ( check at the bank first)
5. Buy a desk top at Lowes (ditto)
6. Get rid of the clothes that I don't want in the bin at Wal-mart.
7. Do the laundry
8. Clean the bathroom with bleach
9. Clean the grill and find something to stuff the holes with so birds don't get back into it.
10.Get or make a calendar
11.Find out about making cards and make some cards.
12 Unbox the boxes around the house.
13.Figure out what to do with all the extra stuff.
14.Think about my dream!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Momo! I hope it works out exactly as you intend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Great list. Hope your day is as productive as you want. Remember you don't have to do it all in one day!

    ReplyDelete