Saturday, January 29, 2011

The week IN review


Well,
So much for blogging every day or even when something interesting happens.
Monday: school all day and no new snow! Money arrived safely in the UPS package.
Tuesday: school all day and no new snow! Tuesday evening I did laundry. On this particular adventure I met a 27 year old mother with 5 sons and helped one of them do his math homework. My class had done the same page that day!
Wednesday: Meetings after school about how to teach writing and shared a cute little book by a student called I Love church.
Thursday: met with Pam Termeer and talked about retirement. dinner out at Bob Evans. Did you know you could order off the kids menu even as an adult?
Friday: It snowed but there was no delay and I had to get up early and shovel off the car and walk. Karen and I went to dinner at Phan Shin and I got Kung Pao chicken in honor of Katie. The cloud today? No Smallville...boohoo.
Saturday: I slept in and did some light house cleaning and looked for a sweater pattern to try for Kathy P.'s grandbaby.
And now you have a week in review. Not very interesting, I know I must have done something else. Oh yes we had school all week first one ever this year!

1 comment:

  1. look at you doing things and stuff mom. I hope you have a good week this next week too.

    ReplyDelete