Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Snow of 2011


It snowed again during the afternoon while we were at school. And of course the group looked out the window and said, "Oh it is snowing!" Then the calm class became the over excited one. Every child went into motion and the sound increased exponentially. We went out for a short recess. No one slipped and fell and no one picked up snow to make a snow ball, but every child ran around like crazy and got some good fresh air! The teachers were cold but rejuvenated.
I was then going to go to the rec center, but chickened out. You know I hate to drive on snow, and it is because of the slippery roads. So Lita and I played a game of Hand and Foot. Lita won. Wooo you go girl.
Now I am watching a show about quarterbacks and Tebow in specific. Learned a lot about him as a boy, a man and a Christan.
The cloud today? Well I supposed the snow making me not want to go to the rec center and go swimming. The Silver lining the ability to change my mind and still enjoy being home with my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Mom there was barely any snow you should have taken Lita to the Rec center. You people and the snow - drama ;o)

    ReplyDelete