Thursday, December 20, 2012

Life is like that!

Today is Thursday December 20. My plan was to go to exercise and then get my hair done. Instead, I am waiting for Mary to get out of the shower so she can come with me.  Yesterday the plan was to go shopping and out to lunch and come home. Instead I picked up Mary, went to the hospital and went to a different mall with "shoddy merchandise."
It all started on Monday night. My friend Barb called me and asked if her mother in law could come here while She and the rest of her family went to a funeral in St. Louis.  So I said sure. Joyce left for New York City on Tuesday and Mary came on Wednesday.
 Early Wednesday morning Lita called me and said,  "My back hurts."   I told her that she should drive over in her car with the heated seats.When I came back from picking up Mary. there was a message that she had fallen and couldn't get up. So Mary, Monica and I went to The Moster's farm to see what we could do. Well, it ended up we could do nothing except call for an ambulance to take her to Oxford and the hospital. There they gave her 3 shots and soon she was able to move slightly.
What about the shopping? Well Mary, Monica, and I went to Richmond Square Mall and tried to get somethings but had no real luck.

1 comment:

  1. Momo - sometimes you need to remember that your stories need a beginning middle and end! Sorry about your day.

    ReplyDelete