Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Snowiest February Ever!


I remember 1993's snow. We lived just three houses over! Now this winter we have had snow not so much frozen weather. A level two advisory means don't drive unless you have to that means don't drive out to just get a coke!
I shoveled yesterday and watched a few old movies. One is called "Working on the Chain Gang" and it was soo bad...
Today the plan is to make phone calls. and crochet and shovel and watch some more old movies. I might mop and vaccuum, but the house really doesn't need it.
From the photo you are looking into the 2 car garage. I shoveled all by myself.

2 comments:

  1. look at you shoveling and stuff - brandon will be very sad to be $20 poorer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what movies did you watch today? do you have netflix?

    ReplyDelete