Saturday, November 21, 2009

Videos



Just watched a video farm tour starring an old friend of mine. Yes, my friend does look old, but kind and cheerful! Loved the southern accent, too.
I was reminded that we all change over time.
A prime example are photos of my Gram pa Mel Kelly. I don't ever remember him having hair but obviously he did! He was a great guy, always willing to play a game of cards with a bored teenager. Always happy to have you join him at mass and always quick to ask Granny to get off her soap box!
We all get old and all our bodies age some more gracefully than others though!
May I live to play a game of gin rummy with my grandchildren and take a farm tour with an old friend!
You can't go back again though; you can only go on and have no regrets for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment