Wednesday, November 18, 2009


I know I know it has been a long time since I blogged, but in keeping with the season I should list the blessings of the times.
1. A new house to live in with a dishwasher and a garage door opener and a washing machine.
2. What about the dinosaurs at church.
3. Generous friends
4. Helpful and kind loving children
5. A direct message from above- not to retire
6. A friend who is going to Afganistan to help the farmers there
7. Turkeys large and small!
8. A real conversation in English with a ESL student
9. Children who are supportive and encouraging even when the times are tough
10. A birthday soon 57 interesting years!

3 comments:

  1. what no smallville on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back. I'll answer your fb message, hopefully tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did watch Smallville but I had to go back to an old one and I didn't watch too much!

    ReplyDelete