Friday, August 21, 2015

School started this week.

School started this week and I only drove by once to see what was happening with the building plan. the school where I taught was built in 1951 and an addition was added in 1961.  After all these years they are  building a new school.
ON Wednesday night Cathy Geyer and I went to Kramer and drove around the crushed gravel road to see what changes have happened.  The hill where we used to go sledding is now a big hole for a basement.  The busses now drive around to the back black top to drop kids off for breakfast and school.  I guess they dismiss out back too. In the front there is all parking. No more grassy area by the gym. But the kids can still play on the back playground.   I wonder where they have Phys. Ed classes?  I think I should take a picture.  Maybe tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment