Saturday, February 22, 2014

From Valentines Day to George Washington's Birthday.

What a difference a week can make!
Last week end I had a visit from Katie Burford and Kathleen Grimes. They were so sweet to come and cheer me up. On Valentine's Day we went to dinner and got roses at Phan Shin. On Saturday we went to Cincinnati art museum. We visited the Cincinnati art section and I liked the pottery the best. On Sunday we went to church and I was reminded of how resolved Jesus was as he obeyed God's plan for his life. Good weekend with a message from God. Be resolved to listen to God's voice and obey. On a more practical note I also realized I needed new shoes and new support stockings. So on Monday Karen and I went shopping at Cincinnati Mills outlet center and I got what I needed.
IN regards to prayers for a job and money~ God provided three days of work and some money to help meet the insurance deductible. I am also serving some of my missionary friends by sending out, for them, a missionary newsletter.
I am not saying this to brag but rather to let you know that: "My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory."  God truly is good all the time. 
Where did I work? I was doing the work at Kramer elementary school, the best part of school at least according to children~ recess and lunch! On Tuesday I was filled with such Joy to be there among the people I know and love. Thursday and Friday were more of the same. Friday was however the most difficult day of all.  Because It is Friday!!!
And my house? Well, the kitchen floor is still torn up but the fans are gone and I can cook in the kitchen, when I want to!

Next week I have more work as a "lunch teacher",  and then on Wednesday I finally get to be approved to substitute as a classroom teacher. So many hoops to jump through in that job hunt. Can't wait to see how God answers prayers in the lives of my friends this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment