Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kentucky part 2

Well,
 It wasn't a picnic and from March 20 to March 26 I had to keep reminding myself only a few more days. The Tuesday after Jo Ann left Mom-law fell and broke her hip. Oh, my what a nightmare! Emergency room, hospital room, ICU, caring for Sam, all of it was such a challenge. But the doctors were excellent, and the ICU care was good.  Mom-law made it through surgery, with 2 blood transfusions, and Jo Ann did come back from Cuba, though a day late. I am thankful that she did live, by the grace of God. I am thankful that my family and friends prayed, and that the doctors were so careful with her both in surgery and recovery. God is good all the time. It wasn't what I had expected,  but  Jo Ann's experience made it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment