Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ants


Ants on my backpack.
Ants on my knees.
Antsy ants are always after me.
This morning I went into the kitchen with out my glasses and discovered something was left in the cereal bowl. then I thought I saw it move. I got my glasses and saw all of them traipsing around the sink. up the windowsill and all around the bowls. Agggh!
The attack of the ant creatures!
What do I do?
Well, first I got out the Lysol and scrubbed them down the drain. Then I took a shower and came back and they were still there. How does one get rid of ants. Using my Super hero powers I looked for the safest and fastest way to get rid of them.
Out goes the dish drainer. Thank God it is white and I can see anything on it. I cleaned the counter up yet again and drove down to Woodruff's Supermart to get Ant spray and traps.
Came back and sprayed the suckers.
But I couldn't fix any breakfast there in the kitchen. So It was McDonald's for me.
I wrote Lita a note and told her to spray, too.
Tonight. No Ants yes. High Five!
Wait what is crawling up my arm?

1 comment: